I’m taking part in this event next month, asking lots of pertinent question of the great and the good after the lovely Stuart Barrie gets the evening going. Ay questions you want me to ask?
Glasgow’s dynamic and thriving digital radio scene will be celebrated at a special free digital radio event in conjunction with Radio Academy: Doing the DAB. The event will take place on Thursday 23 February from 6.30pm at 29 Private Members’ Club in central Glasgow and features leading BBC and commercial radio broadcasters.
- Hear about the nearly-70 digital stations on air in Glasgow, and about the 30 stations launched in the last 18 months
- Hear about the Scotland digital pop-up stations, BBC Radio Scotland Music Extra and Scottish Sun Christmas Radio
- Hear about the launch of the latest radio station in Glasgow, Rock Radio
Doing the DAB is open to everyone but places are limited. Attendees should reserve their place by emailing email@example.com.
The event will be hosted by Stuart Barrie, Chair of Radio Academy Scotland and East Scotland Regional Content Director of Bauer Media.
- Graham Bryce, Group Managing Director, Bauer City Network;
- John Collins, Presenter, Bauer City 2;
- Adam Findlay, Group Managing Director, New Wave Media;
- Piers Collins, Strategic Development, Legal & Business Affairs, Wireless Group;
- Spencer Pryor, Director, Brave Broadcasting, who has pioneered the Glasgow mini-mux which now carries 11 stations;
- Ford Ennals, CEO, Digital Radio UK;
- and Ciaran O’Toole who was recently awarded the Glasgow/West Central Scotland licence for Rock Radio. A leading speaker from BBC Radio Scotland will also feature in the final event line up.
This event, is produced in partnership with Radio Today.
Reserve your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.